Our instructional technology integration services aim to empower districts to navigate the evolving landscape of educational technology and leverage the power of technology for effective teaching and learning!
Our services include but are not limited to:
- Instructional Support - Collaborative Lesson Development
- Projects we've done successfully include: Intergenerational Project, Global Collaboration Projects, and Student Run STEM Fair
- Technology Efficiency
- Desktop publishing, communication, collaboration, and organization
- Skill Building
- Tool specific tech skills development
- STEAM Curriculum
- Coding, robotics, and maker initiatives
- Organizational Needs
- Forms, surveys, data gathering, data tracking
In Class Support Bring professional learning to teachers in their classrooms through co-teaching. Introduce technology skills to students while aligning to class content. Empower educators without disrupting their routine.
Professional Learning for Staff Marquette-Alger RESA professional learning empowers educators to become masters of technology integration by exploring new tools, crafting engaging digital lessons, and fostering collaborative learning environments.
Technology Efficiency Harnessing the power of technology effectively, teachers can create classrooms that are not only efficient but also engaging, personalized, and inspiring, making the learning journey a rewarding experience for everyone involved. Embrace technology efficiency in your classroom by exploring and discover how Marquette-Alger RESA can help you make the most of technology for learning and teaching.