UP Special Education Conference
February 27 & 28, 2014 ~ Save the Date!
The 2014 U.P. Special Education Conference is focused on the hot topics impacting our schools today. The goal of the conference is to provide participants with up to date information on new requirements, their effects on how we teach, and possible new service delivery models. Sessions are designed for participant awareness and to explore strategies in assisting all learners.
- Thursday and Friday, February 27 & 28, 2014
- Don H. Bottum University Center ~ Northern Michigan University ~ Marquette MI
- Conference regsitration is online only. Registration will be available in January of 2014
- Thursday ~ Free
- Friday ~ $45 / $15 parents / free for students
- $10 late fee after February 11th
- Conference brouchure - available in January 2014
- Workshop descriptions - available in January 2014
- Registration questions contact Mary Erbisch @ 906/226.2623
- Conference questions contact Ellen Weingarten @ 906/226.5149