SEPAC Sponsored Events
SEPAC organizes a number of events throughout the year to bring children with disabilities and their families together and to educate the community on special education services.
- Conference for Parents of Special Needs Children
- Educator of the Year Award to outstanding educator or staff member
- Annual Family Fun outing
- Monthly SEPAC meetings for informational updates on issues and concerns. The SEPAC members also visit MARESA and local district special education programs and attend the U.P. Special Education Conference.
- Support in-services and workshops for training and information for parents, students and providers.
- Support parent attendance at conferences and workshops both locally and statewide.
- Publish annual SEPAC handbook and informational brochure.
- iCan Bike Camp